In Costa Rica, All on 4’s implant surgical techniques are very advanced, although they are not widely available, only the best dental clinics in the country offer it.
All on fours is one of the most advanced dental procedures offered to replace a full set of teeth in the upper, lower or both jaws. This advanced method involves the placement of only four specially designed titanium implants that are strategically placed in the jaw bone, some of these are inserted at an angle to provide better stability.
These implants will then serve as anchors to a full bridge that is natural looking, extremely stable and durable. One of the main advantages of this procedure, is the immediate improvement in functionality and bite quality of the patient, which will closely resemble those of natural teeth.
Why Should You Consider All on 4’s?
There are many advantages in choosing to have your All on 4’s in Costa Rica, aside from the regular treatment benefits which include:
* No more failing dentures, which can slip or feel lose causing embarrassing noises or damage your gums.
* It is an ideal treatment for those suffering from periodontal disease, who present severe gum and bone recession.
* Improves chewing functionality allowing you to eat all your favorite foods all in one day. It is estimated that the bite force is increased up to 70%
* The need for adhesives is eliminated.
* Added comfort compared to traditional dentures given that they do not press against the gums.
* Prevents bone deterioration and restores facial features.
When you opt to get your All on 4’s in Costa Rica at the Flikier Dental Institute, you can be assured that you will be treated by the most qualified professionals in the field, who utilize the most up to date technology and the best materials available in the market.
If you are missing a large portion of your teeth, our specialists will evaluate your case and determine if you are an ideal candidate for an All on 4’s surgical procedure which will provide you with the following benefits:
* The treatment only requires 4 implants in the jaw but provides the same structural support as other implant techniques.
* In most cases, bone grafting is not necessary with this procedure because of the angles used to insert the implants, therefore treatment times decrease exponentially making it the ideal procedure for qualified dental tourists.
* The need for fewer implants and the shorted treatment time translates into great savings for you as a patient.
These last two benefits are of extreme importance; a lot of patients believe that quality dental treatments outside of their country of origin will turn out to be expensive and time consuming. However, because of the technology used in this procedure and the lower cost of high quality dental work in Costa Rica, patients will be able to save a considerable amount of time and money.
Most patients can return to their normal daily activity within 2 to 3 days after the surgery, our dental surgeons utilize resolvable stiches, therefore there is no need to wait 7 to 10 days to remove them, and the number of post operatory visits diminished. All of this means that the need for extended travel times are not required, you can easily have the procedure done and return to work within a few short days.
In conclusion, if you are edentulous and are currently using faulty removable dentures, the All on 4’s surgical treatment should be considered. Natural looking prosthetics that provide better chewing and speech functionality are now available at an affordable price. If you would like more information about this or any of our other procedures, feel free to contact us for more information, we look forward to hearing from you.