All on 4® treatment. The confusion stems from the fact that All on 4® treatments are often part of the comprehensive treatment that is a full mouth reconstruction.
To determine which treatment is required for a patient, the dental professionals at the Flikier Dental Institute will evaluate the patient’s dental records and make a thorough examination to determine their needs. There are many components to the human mouth, hard, soft, and connective tissues as well as nerves and blood vessels, all of which must be considered to determine the right course of treatment.
Reconstructive dentistry comprises a number of treatments that aim to improve or restore the proper function of the human mouth. These treatments include replacing missing teeth, repairing damaged teeth, correct improperly seated jaw joints and faulty bites, address jawbone damage, treat gum disease and replace worn-out dental work.
These procedures can be performed individually, however, when the patient presents multiple oral health problems dental professionals may determine that a full mouth reconstruction is required to address all the issues. Full mouth reconstructions may include a combination of the following treatments:
· Restorative Treatments: These include placing of crowns, bridges, tooth fillings, inlays, and onlays.
· Dental Implants: Patients who are missing one or several teeth will require dental implants to replace them, the number of implants varies depending on the individual, patients who are missing a number of teeth might be candidates for All on 4® treatments.
· Cosmetic Dentistry: When the problems are merely cosmetic the following treatments will suffice to correct the issue, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and gum re-contouring.
· Orthodontics: Invisalign®, traditional metal braces, spacers, expanders, and retainers are used to properly align teeth.
· Oral Surgery: Oral surgery comprises several therapies, the most common being, root canal therapy, soft and hard tissue grafting, and tooth extractions.
· Periodontal Treatments: Periodontics is the dental specialty that focuses exclusively on the inflammatory disease that destroys the gums and other supporting structures around the teeth. Periodontal treatments include scaling, root planing (deep cleaning), and periodontal surgery.
The dental professionals at our clinic will provide patients with comprehensive information as well as tailored advice to help patients understand their needs and the treatments available to address them. Most of these procedures will require several visits to Costa Rica to complete, while All on 4® treatments typically require 2 visits, a full mouth reconstruction may require 3 or more visits to complete depending on the severity of the case.
The good news is that we work with each patient to schedule the procedures when the the time is convenient for them and provide payment plans for the treatment, relieving the financial pressure of having to pay for the treatments upfront.
Regardless of whether you require a full mouth reconstruction or an All on 4® treatment, the most qualified dental clinic in the country is without a doubt Flikier Dental Institute, with certified professionals who have received their specializations abroad including the United States and Europe, the clinic uses the most advanced dental technology available in the market and the implants used in their All on 4® treatments are original Nobel Biocare implants, not to mention their best pricing guarantee vs. quality is unmatched.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and be on your way to attaining your exceptional smile.